Friday 20 February 2009

Letterhead Fonts

Homepage

Posted extensively before about this foundry on Derrick but the updated site deserves mention.

Presentation-wise they've really upped their game. Before they had their own style but now it gels to a we interface well. The vector use of type doesn't look crap as it is a good verbatim of the style within use for each piece. I love how detailed they are with each typeface and it really sells each one to you well.

If any, I think I'd be buying from these guys next, for personal use because each font is a style I love to work in.

I'm sure if you look at 'Letterhead' you'll notice you've seen it about at some point before. Marks and Spencers christmas gift tins few years ago anyone? It secretely fits into the nicest of places. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment